About Me

My photo
Anaheim, California, United States

The Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

NEW

Hey my names CHRIS. Well this is the first time i use blogspot and it seems pretty cool. I always heard about it but never had the chance to make one. Now i think im gonna be on this thing most of the time haha.

Well lets see. A little about me, I am on my way to becoming a professional graphic designer/ digital retouch artist/photographer :D

I have 5 months experience...so far. But i think i'm already past the basics. I really like to put my own style in my work just because i keep seeing the same thing over and over. I love putting my own little twist on things. I hate consistancy so I never do the same thing twice. Let alone 3 times.

I love music. All types actually, even country >,<;
I stick behind music like a life partner. If you disagree with my musical preferances then thats your opinion. I hate ignorance. So if you talk shit make sure you know what your talking about:]

I give respect so i expect it returned.

I love making new friends and chatting on AIM (abarcachris) so give me a chirp once in a while:]

Also hit up my myspace: myspace.com/christopherabarcanonsense & myspace.com/officialbrutaldesigns.

K well thats it for now so hit me up and I'll take it from there :D

I'll post up some work in a few..

No comments:

Post a Comment